Saturday, August 21, 2010

Raising Kids with ADD: All About Me

Raising Kids with ADD: All About Me: "I've done a few blogs here and there before. I haven't had much luck in staying on track with them. It's a weakness of mine...I start projects and never finish them..."

After a day of meltdowns I was searching for ADHD groups on Facebook to ease my mind a little.... please tell my children aren't the only ones who scream and tantrum with kicking and hitting for 45 minutes because they don't like the dinner that was served up to them... I stumbled on this blog.

Since my boys were unofically diagnosed with ADHD and medicated i have done a little research and I'm begining to wonder about myself! After all, alll my family tells me that Ethan, my 7 yr old, is just like me. I remember sitting in class staring out the window in to space cause I couldn't focus on any one thing in the classroom, all the noise and things happening, what do you focus on? I remember my mum asking me to clean my room and then coming back 2 hours later to find me sitting in the same spot doing nothing because I couldn't figure out what to do first... so many things...

I am interested to see how this Muma ADD goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment