Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Opportunity Knocks


I have just been working on getting something (business wise) happening based around my love of sewing and dressing up. However my lack of confidence in my abilities and creativeness, and my need to put myself down have become somewhat of a hinderance.... thankfully I have been offered an awesome opportunity by a local photographer Teegan Fowler, from Fowler Photography in Hervey Bay.
The offer... to design and make a costumes for an up coming series of photo shoots, based around a "Vintage Circus" theme. I have also asked to model in the shoot as well. In return for creating the unique costumes and modelling for her, I will have copies of the photos taken of me and anyone else wearing MY costumes... some awesome advertising photos. Nice deal
I'm so excited I can't wait to get started. Here are some examples of the style we are going for...

I'd like to have a go at this type of thing and some clowns would be fun too....


No comments:

Post a Comment