Sunday, January 3, 2010

Woodford Folk Festival

I have just returned from The Woodford Folk Festival...and I truely feel like a new person. What an amazing and life changing experience it was.

I have been to the Festival twice, have enjoyed it each time but then I had someone to hide behind. This time I attended the festival ALONE...this is the first time I have ever attempted to do anything ALONE. So it was not an easy decision to make but one I am so glad that I made.

Being alone in a crowd of thousands was an interesting experience...

Angie Heart with guest Taasha Coates from The Audreys

Toni Childs singing "You are Beautiful"


The Children's Festival area was decorated with massive flowers...

Closing Ceremony Light Show

The Sun rising on 2010.... beautiful way to start the year

No comments:

Post a Comment